Music 4 Vets Road Trip – November 2018
This November Music 4 Vets is hitting the road with our good friend Steve Everett! We will be visiting or donating to 10 VA and active military hospitals to perform for our nations service members and donating instruments to their music therapy programs(plus a few more that we can’t visit). Please support our efforts for helping us to raise additional funds to repair some instruments that have been donated to us, purchase new instruments to donate and cover some of our travel expenses. We will be visiting / donating items to programs at the following locations:
- Hunter Holmes McGuire VA Medical Center – Richmond, VA
- Malcom Randall VA Medical Center – Jacksonville, FL
- The SHARE Military Initiative at Shepherd Center – Atlanta, GA
- Alchemy Sky Foundation – Atlanta, GA
- Salisbury VAMC – Salisbury, NC
- Ft. Belvoir, VA
- Walter Reed Military Medical Center, Bethesda, MD
- Baltimore Vet Center, Baltimore, MD
- Annapolis Vet Center, Annapolis, MD
- Washington, DC VA Medical Center
- James J. Howard VA Center, Brick, NJ
- New Jersey VA – East Orange Campus
We will also be hosting a series of home shows to raise funds along the way! Stay tuned for dates and times. If you live in one of these cities and would be willing to host us, please contact Deidra.
Interested in a sponsorship for your business? Let us know. We will be happy to promote your support throughout our trip!
Contact Deidra at 443-257-2582 or email@example.com with questions.